Preaching • Teaching • Playing • Medical • Building • Discipleship • Praying • Growing • Learning • Stretching • Adventure
Whatever Good Things We Build End Up Building usUpload Your Application
DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOUR FUTURE SELF WILL THANK YOU FOR
Cram Worldwide established in 1998 is pleased to offer Internships for the following countries:
1. Cambodia, working in Stung Treng with Missionaries Peter and Esther Kim, teaching English as a second language at the village school and working with the people with Leprosy. You will assist in farming, construction etc.
2. China, working in Yang Pao with missionaries Andra and Jim Howe who run the orphanage which currently houses three children with Cerebral Palsy as well as other health conditions. You will spend the summer learning how to care for the children as well as opportunity at the Ranch, Farm and School teaching English as a Second Language.
3. Philippines, working in the slum area of Bacoor City with missionary Sang Ho Kim and his team of college students conducting 4-5 church services, discipleship training participate in mother baby clinics, medical clinics etc.
4. USA, working in Greenwood Indiana with the staff in the Global office. You should expect to learn about marketing, fund raising, going to camp and vbs.
Requirements to be a CRAM Intern.
1. Good academic record (cumulative GPA above 3.0).
2. Raise your own support. (for international mission trip, a minimum $4,000 budget is required)
3. Sign and abide by a CRAM Worldwide code of conduct.
4. Commit to a minimum of 6 weeks on the field. (longer period is available per university requirements).
5. Reference from a home church minister, college professor and past employer.
How to apply to be an Intern for CRAM Worldwide
1. Provide a resume.
2. Write an essay to describe your journey as a Christian and calling to ministry.
3. Previous experience in participating in mission activities.
4. Participate in multiple interview (in person or via skype) process.
Provide resume and essay to Julie Hirschauer at email@example.com.
Note: there will be a requirement of no less than 2 interns per country. If we do not have two to qualify, availability of internship may be revoked.