Preaching • Teaching • Playing • Medical • Building • Discipleship • Praying • Growing • Learning • Stretching • Adventure
Whatever Good Things We Build End Up Building usUpload Your Application
DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOUR FUTURE SELF WILL THANK YOU FOR
Cram Worldwide established in 1998 is pleased to offer Internships for the following countries:
1. Cambodia, working in Stung Treng with Missionaries Peter and Esther Kim, teaching English as a second language at the village school and working with the people with Leprosy. You will assist in farming, construction, etc.
2. China, you will spend the summer learning how to care for the children as well as an opportunity at the Ranch, Farm, and School teaching English as a Second Language.
3. The Philippines, working in the slum area of Bacoor City with missionary Sang Ho Kim and his team of college students conducting 4-5 church services, discipleship training participate in mother-baby clinics, medical clinics, etc.
4. The U.S., working in Greenwood Indiana with the staff in the Global office. You should expect to learn about marketing, fundraising, going to camp and VBS.
Requirements to be a CRAM Intern.
1. Good academic record (cumulative GPA above 3.0).
2. Raise your own support. (for the international mission trip, a minimum $4,000 budget is required)
3. Sign and abide by a CRAM Worldwide code of conduct.
4. Commit to a minimum of 6 weeks on the field. (a longer period is available per university requirements).
5. Reference from a home church minister, college professor, and past employer.
How to apply to be an Intern for CRAM Worldwide
1. Provide a resume.
2. Write an essay to describe your journey as a Christian and calling to ministry.
3. Previous experience in participating in mission activities.
4. Participate in multiple interview (in person or via Skype) process.
Provide resume and essay to Jacob Park at email@example.com.
Note: there will be a requirement of no less than 2 interns per country. If we do not have two to qualify, availability of internship may be revoked.